Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sat, Oct 29

Three months and three races since my last blog post:
- Pleasanton Fast 'n' Furious ... this was a course to my liking, flat and fast; finished 14th of 43 in the 45+4 category.
- Central Coast Circuit Race #8 ... third time there, second time in a row 27th; not sure what draws me there as the rolling hills are killing me there every time.
- Sacramento Gran Prix ... same style and glamor as the San Rafael Twilight Crit ... it was 95F and category was a combined 35+/45+ Cat 3/4.  Finished only 49th of 65 (25th in my age group) after almost crashing in the last corner and losing all momentum, otherwise I was in a good position before that last corner to place a lot better.

On today's club ride, I surpassed the 4000-mile barrier:



Next month will be spent in China for the most part, and I hope to get some quality riding done there. You can always follow me on Strava.

No comments: