Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thu, Oct 8

It's now been a few days after cracking my bike frame and racing up Diablo.

Monday:
Rest day. Trek will replace the frame with a 2009 model; and they've never seen anything like that before. Pondering whether to get the 2010 model instead and pay the difference. Waiting for Trek to respond.

Tuesday:
Rest day.

Wednesday:
Rest day.

Thursday:
Rest day. Amici's pizza for lunch. Still waiting for Trek's response.

Friday:
It will also be a rest day.


Total: 0.0 miles, 0:00h.

2 comments:

Diablo Scott said...

Trek will replace the frame with a 2009 model;

YEAH Trek! I almost was ready to talk my buddy out of a Trek after reading the tragedy post, but this is a really good sign.

pommi said...

Mike from Chain Reaction has been very supportive. Trek would give me a 2010 frame but only for 25% off the regular price. So now I'm going with a black/yellow/white colored 2009 frame. I hope to be able to ride it in a week from tomorrow.