Saturday, May 12, 2007

ASO changing history

The World News Australia reports:

Last year's Tour de France winner Floyd Landis is to have his name removed from the official list of Tour winners, the race director says.

"For us Floyd Landis is not the winner of the Tour de France 2006," Christian Prudhomme told the Frankfurter Allgemeinen Zeitung.

I'm past the point of getting outraged about such ridiculous comments. This is yet another foot-in-the-mouth moment of an official in the profession of cycling. Prudhomme should feel embarrassed, and should remember that he will be forgotten before anyone else.

Apparently, the cycling underground already reacted to Prudhomme's comment, and has started erasing him from the Internet. Here's an original image ...


... and the one that you'll find when googling M. Prudhomme:


Bon chance!

No comments: