Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sun, Apr 15

To quote Floyd Landis in his FFF video: "I would rather be racing my bicycle" ... unfortunately for me, rain and foot pain (that prevents from even walking properly, let alone pushing pedals), kept me from cycling this weekend. Instead I'm trying to convince my wife that I need a new bike. My Trek 2000 weighs in at about 20-21 pounds, with the front wheel including tire, alone at 1300g. I already checked out Chain Reaction Bicycles in Redwood City; they have a big sale going. Alternatively I was thinking to just upgrade components, and get a set of Mavic Ksyrium elite's or SL's. Or a PowerTap wheel. Or both. Or a new bike and Mavic's ... decisions, decisions.

I thought it to be a new Blogger feature, but I just realized that the reason for Blogger adding word verification to my blog for publishing a post, is because they think my blog is a spam blog. Interesting. It seems that what I write is "irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site". Prior to this post, I had 830 links in my blog, 252 pointing to blogger.com, 323 back to my own blog (via subject links, email links, comment link, and picture links), and TBV being the next with 36 links, out of a total of 70 posts. Yeah, about one link per two posts is quite large, sorry. As far as "repetitive" goes, well, I can't stress often enough that USADA screws Floyd Landis, that USADA screws Floyd Landis, and lastly, that USADA screws Floyd Landis. Is this nonsensical ?

No comments: